Dr. Andre Scott Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andre Scott?

A Surgeon Worth The Recognition

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I am so grateful and blessed to have Dr. Scott as my surgeon for the past three years. I trust his medical and surgical experience and value his service at Dekalb Medical at Hillendale Hospital in Lithonia, Georgia.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Efficient, Professional, Knowlegable, and he gives you the information you need in a straight forward manner. Great Doctor!!!!

Relative died

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I had a relative die the same day an outpatient surgery was done in this doctor's office.

patient

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr. Scott is the worst doctor i ever had said he removed my gallbladder but did not . l had to have another surgery to have my gallbladder removed. I do not recommend him to anyone. Also no bedside manner .

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised at the entire experience. I recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Dr Scott was a very good caring docotor, I had surgery that Tuesday and was out on Thanksgiving Day. He did a tremedously job. Also , he cares for his patient to make sure they are comfortable and any pain. Thank you Dr Scott keep up the wonderful work.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I would NEVER refer anyone that I cared about to this man. He was cold, short with his answers and acted as if he had more important things that he needed to do besides take care of us. His staff was ok it was him that was my problem.

Trust your instincts

Posted on May 17th, 2013

nI only met this doctor briefly before my emergency procedure. I thought I was in good hands. Needless to say I wish I could gotten other opinions and did research. I am a great patient don't really bother the Dr unless needed. I didn't feel like he listened to my concerns. I am post surgery. I'm still in pain after nearly 6 months later. I have cried many weeks. My medical records were not accurate. I was left in pain. I felt like he and his staff were insinuating I'm a pill addict. I have had pay other doctors to see me through this. I requested callbacks and do you think I got one? No. In addition to wrong medicine called in. And, lastly for 3 days straight no answer on office line. I just stopped going to him. He has too many patients. I just didn't find this practice to be professional or; knowledgeable for my situation.

He wants your money

Posted on October 20th, 2011

This doc is terrible. He can do the surgery job, but he comes across as only wanting money. Every little thing he wants to bring you to the OR. Doesn't like doing office procedures on simple things like little cysts or mole removals in the office, lets bring you too the OR so I can get more money!Go to a different doctor is you want better service provided for in the office stuff.

Extremely pleased

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I as well as my family we're very impressed and pleased with services recieved by Dr.Andre Scott. He is very professional and attentive. We we're very pleased of the fact that he did'nt seem rushed or aggitated with all the questions that myself as well as my family asked and needed answered before and even after my surgery. I can't thank him enough for a job over and above well done.. Not only did he perform an excellent and brisk surgery, he also made me feel comfortable with dealing with my situation and illness. To me, him being such a great surgeon and doing such an excellent job he was the beginning of me being helped which comforted both myself and my love ones. Thank you so much.

Unhappy with misdiagnose and surgery

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Misdiagnosed, unnecessary invasive surgery, office staff failure to follow up with appointment instructions.

Renee Evans, Assistant Principal, Newton County Schools

Posted on April 27th, 2009

Very professional, thorough, competent...great rapport with team....efficient office staff...very impressed