Dr. Andre Strizhak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre Strizhak?

The best Doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2017

At the first visit he was able to help my wife. My wife suffered from migraines for years until she was seen by Doctor Strizhak. Thanks a lot for the best help for my wife

Migraines

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr Strizhak is the best My wife hade migraines for years she tried all kind of pills but nothing worked. At first visit at Dr Strizhak office he was able to help my wife since hhen my wife doesn't worry about the migraines no more

MY EXPERIENCE

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I was frustrated after after 3 weeks admission in a teaching hospital somewhere and no one could explain what the head symptoms and transient paralysis that comes and goes several times a day and was finally discharged with nothing . i was completely devastated .seeking a second opinion was how i met Dr strizhak an epitome of knowledge,he saw me as he reasoned what could be going on ,very empathic and listens to his patients. In summary, my life changed from the night of the day i saw him ,no more episodes and i live a normal life now with my wife and kids.this is a physician to be reckoned with in this society.

Excellent Neurologist in Queens

Posted on April 28th, 2013

Dr. Strizhak cured my dizziness with just a few head movements. Amazing. Thank you.

Dr. Strizhak changed my life

Posted on March 9th, 2013

I have migraine. I used to take up to 30 sick day per year. I still have headaches a few times a year but this is nothing. Thank you Doctor Strizhak.

Extraordinary doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I had been saffering severe headaches every Night for 15 years. Dr. Strizhak solved my problem on my first visit. I am off the medication for 6 months by now. No headaches whatsoever.

Unhappy patient

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I was very unhappy with Dr. Strizhak. I felt he was no help at all and he was not compassionate to my situation. Even found him to be rude at times. Its very hard to understand how a doctor could treat a patient like they are an inconvenience. I am a patient with stage 4 cancer, in constant pain. I would think in this day in time doctors would care just a little more for the patient.

Magdalena

Posted on June 4th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Thank You!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017