Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre Van Mol
Dr. Andre Van Mol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Van Mol is affiliated with Shasta Regional Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center - Redding and Northern Ca Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Van Mol has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre Van Mol has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been going to see this doctor for a few years now and I have never been unhappy with my care. His office staff has always greeted me with a smile when I arrive for my appointments, and his medical assistant is great at making you feel comfortable. I'm the type of person who would always avoid going to see a doctor until I absolutely had to, but Dr. Van Mol is so friendly and calming, he puts your mind at ease. Thank you Dr. Van Mol and staff for always providing such excellent care and making me feel like family!
I saw Julie Winter the FNP, she is wonderful! She listens and told me "We will get you better!" I have been to 6 doctors trying to figure what is wrong with me, Julie did blood tests and called me with the results, instead of having to go in to see her. I found out what is wrong with me and she then referred me to a specialist! after 3 years I am finally getting better. The staff was very polite and I think actually care about the patients. I sat in the lobby about 10 minutes waiting to be seen, I have FINALLY found the right doctors office!!!
Dr VanMol has been my primary care physician for 3 years. He has a wonderful bedside manner & I feel comfortable talking to him about anything which is how you should feel with your physician. He is quick to refer you to a specialist if he feels you need one. The office staff is very friendly and if you call in the morning they can usually get you in the same day if needed.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Van Mol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Andre Van Mol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVan Mol Family Practice, 3580 Santa Rosa Way, Redding, CA
Dr. Andre Van Mol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.