Have you seen Andre S Viator?

MSW

Caring compassionate doctor who provides adaquate time for his patients

kirkdomas@hotmail.com

To Whom it may corcern, I've had the pleasure of having Dr. Viator as my GP for a short time but durring this time I recognized he was the best doctor I've met in many years'or have ever met in my life.He is a doctor that will sit and listen to the injuries that you have been thrugh in your and then make a dignosis with compassion in his analysis, which is very important to me as a patient. He listens carefully and cares about what you have been through. He here's you and tries to understand what you are going through then prescribes what is necessary to help you you get through what you are going through. I'm greatful for what he has helped me through and deeply appreciate him as a doctor and will follow him whereever he is employed in the future. Many Thank's . I would like to have a doctor like him for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

Andre S Viator is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.