Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre Zalzal
Dr. Andre Zalzal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zalzal is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford, Saint Anne's Hospital and Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre Zalzal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Andre Zalzal has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Andre Zalzal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andre Zalzal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Zalzal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford
Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
St Annes Hospital
Southcoast Hosps Group-Charlton Campus
Charlton Memorial Hospital
Saint Annes Hospital- A Caritas Family Hospital
49 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1964
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Andre Zalzal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrical Associates, 1565 N Main St, Fall River, MA
Dr. Andre Zalzal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.