Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrea M Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrea M Adams has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea M Adams - Posted on June 13th, 2018
Dr Adams has been my doctor for approximately 10 years. She is phenomenal. She listens to me each time I see her. She never presumes to know what the issue is based on past history. Each time she see's me she give me a thorough evaluation. I am 50 years old and have been to many doctors that diagnose you just by seeing your name. Dr Adams truly cares about the patient and the "current" issue. I have recommended her to many people and will continue to do so. I have the highest confidence in Dr Andrea Adams.
Rude and borderline Argumentative
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea M Adams - Posted on June 13th, 2017
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Andrea M Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUTICA PARK CLINIC, 550 W 121st St S, Glenpool, OK
Dr. Andrea M Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenpool, OK.