Dr. Andrea A Arvan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea A Arvan?

Competent and Caring

Dr. Arvan is thorough in her medical evaluation. She always reviews test results with me, and makes recommendations. She is a good listener and is interested in my personal well-being, too. She is caring and forthright and I believe always has my best interest at heart.

Dr. Andrea Arvan has been my primary care physician for 20 (?) years and I think she is wonderful. I trust her implicitly and would feel comfortable calling her at any time for any medical purpose. She cares!

Great doc

I like Dr. Arvan's personality and her style of dealing with me. She is accessible, explains issues clearly, and treats me with respect. She discusses using diet and lifestyle changes before resorting to prescription drugs. I like that. She is also very considerate on a personal level. I've seen Dr. Arvan for man years and like the work we've done together.

Best doctor hands down!!!

what can I say about Dr. Arvan other than AMAZING! She is extremely intelligent, honest and caring. It wouldn't matter if her office moved 4 hours away from us we would still follow her! She is the only doctor I have met who truly cares about her patients and won't push or rush you out the door because you "have too many questions" she take the time to listen completely and always makes you feel welcomed. If your lucky enough to have her as your doctor you had better cling to her and never let her go!

The Best Internist at Research Hospital !!!!! Possibly Kansas City

I have lupus and Dr. Arvan was the only Dr. to figure this out after many long years of being told that there was nothing wrong with me. I've been going to her every since and that's been since 99' are 2000 and it's going on 2012. I love her dearly she is the best and kindest Dr. I have ever met. I have a team of Dr's and over the years have changed a few, but not her. As long as she's around and I'm around I'll continue to see Dr. Arvan.

Great listener

Really spent the time to understand my personal needs, made suggestions and gave me alternatives to seek and things to review. Very relaxed during my visit and I didn't feel rushed at all.