Dr. Andrea Bacani Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Bacani?

poor bedside manners

Posted on September 28th, 2015

This doctor had poor bed side manners. She disregarded questions I ask concerning my issue and made me feel belittled and stupid for asking any. Nothing was resolved in my visit to her. I was given the same protocol I had before regardless of it being an unsuccessful treatment. Seeing her was a complete waste of time. Not to mention the long wait of actually getting an appointment. I tried to change doctors in the same clinic and was told it's against their policy. I then found out she was leaving the practice and decided to call and make an appointment with a different doctor. The staff told me they had to schedule me under her but that I would be seen by a different doctor because she would be gone by then. I have received 3 phone calls to reschedule and still don't have a definite appointment. I am so disappointed in the way I have been treated and the run around I have had to deal with just to try to find a good doctor.

Posted on February 24th, 2016