Dr. Andrea V Barrio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea V Barrio?

Excellent Surgical Oncologist!!!!

Dr. Barrio is an excellent surgeon. She is very thorough and goes over your diagnosis is a way that you will understand it and know your options. When I was diagnosed in Nov, the radiologist called me, followed by a call from Dr. Barrio. It was Thanksgiving week and she wanted to see me in her office before the holiday to go over my diagnosis in the hopes that I would feel better and I definitely felt 100% better not having to wait. She was really booked up but made space for my husband and me. Dr. Barrio has been practicing for years and my lumpectomy and sentinal node bioposy were a breeze. Her skill as a surgeon is awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Barrio if you need breast cancer surgery. Her assistant Marisa is also great to work with!!

The best

From the moment that I started to see Dr. Barrio my fear of this disease diminished. She explained options in detail, and provided thoughtful guidance. I feel so grateful to have had such a skilled surgeon .

The best doctor

It's the really the best doctor ! She is very attentive with patient and she has gold arms!!!

Dr. Barrio is the most kind and caring doctor. She is personable in the most scary and uncertain times. She set my mind at ease by explaining the whole scenario of breast cancer treatment. The entire staff was and has been thoughtful and sincere through every step of treatment. So glad i went to sloan and have Dr Barrio as my doctor!

Including Dr Barrio who removed a tumor in my left breast - the entire staff at Sloan treated me with care and kindness. I was completely at ease during a difficult and stressful time. Fr Barrio is AMAZING!!

Wonderful, caring Doctor. She made my husband and I extremely confident that we had chosen the right physician and facility for my care.

Dr. Barrio is very caring and compassionate. She provides excellent information to help you make informed decisions.

I just met with her and she spent alot of time answering all my questions and then some, and I am a medical proffessional,she also listened to my fears and was willing to check them outshe did not blow me off, she was caring

Dr. Barrio is terrific! She takes the time to explain everything to you in a clear understandable way, makes you feel cared for, and has a very positive nurturing attitude. When it comes to breast health, I recommend Dr. Barrio 100%!!

Dr. Andrea V Barrio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.