Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea C Blake has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
First I would like to say that Dr. Blake does not have your typical bold, up front personality like most doctors. She seems very timid and meek, not in a bad way, very caring and attentive. This threw me off at first, I went to her for my second pregnancy (10 years after my first). I felt completely comfortable with her decisions and never felt that I had to second guess anything she said. I am still a patient of Dr. Blake's and will continue to be.
Dr. Blake has a great bedside manner and makes me feel really comfortable. She seems knowledgeable and experienced, however, I'm not confident in her ability to apply that knowledge and experience to consistently diagnosis symptoms. She could have just been having an off day though, or it could be a sign of a bigger problem. I'm not sure which one it is.
Overall Dr. Blake is a wonderful woman. However, I do not feel that she takes things seriously. Additionally, my biggest problem is that she is very uncomfortable with me. I cannot openly talk about some of the issues that women face. She also does not fully explain the side effects, possible outcomes etc. if you do get diagnosed with something.... I like her as a person but I think I am going to switch doctors to someone who is more upfront and open.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Johns Hospital
Locations & DirectionsAndrea C Blake Md, 58851 Van Dyke Rd Ste 600, Washington, MI
Dr. Andrea C Blake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MI.