Dr. Andrea S Buck Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrea S Buck?

Excellent dermatologist!

Dr. Andrea Buck is a wonderful, skilled dermatologist and a caring, compassionate human being. She has been my dermatologist for 15 years and I have great faith both in her ability and the fact that she always has my best interests and well-being at heart.

Very nice office and staff.

Making an appt. at this location was very easy and accommodating. While I was seen by the physician assistant - I got an diagnosis and was given an explanation of same. I was prescribed medication to treat. The staff is very, very, cordial and professional.

excellent results if you follow all of her orders and instructions.

Golden hands.

She was wonderful, felt totally saved and confident, great results.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR. She treats her employees like they are peasants. I am embarrassed for the way she runs a doctor's office. Not only does she act like a fool she has no clue what she is doing when it comes to treating anything.

I went to Dr. Buck for years and am finally going to find a new doc. You have to wait forever to see her. I was really bothered that you can't ask any questions about anything other than what you are there for. I was getting a full skin cancer check, but was not "allowed" to ask about my acne unless I made another appointment. Which means, waiting another hour and paying another $45 copay. After hearing that, I will find a new doctor that I can actually talk to and isn't just after my money. She is also extremely rude to her staff. You'll notice no one lasts very long working there. Full on yelling at her assistants in front of patients. Very unprofessional. I feel bad for her staff.

Very Good

It is true that she tells it like it is. But I much rather have honesty and accuracy vs. being wrong. Sometimes the truth can be harsh. I went to her for treatment of a condition that nobody else could identify and treat. She nailed it with the first try. She looks at the entire picture. That is very important.

Horrible experience! Waited in office over two hours for apt. They said it was a computer error. Appointment card was correct. They said I was lucky that they didn't have to reschedule me. Medication errors to pharmacy. Will not go back or recommend to anyone.

Long wait and don't ask questions that do not pertain to what you said you were coming in for!

The wait time is over 1 hour. I call ahead to ask if she is on time and they don't tell you the truth, still have to wait over an hour! She is not at all considerate of her patients. If you say you are going in for a check up, you cannot ask about any other service you might want. You are told to make another appointment to talk about that! When she finds possible problems on one visit she does not address it the next visit unless you remind her! Like all drs does not read chart and history! I'm looking for someone better to go to!

Unhappy

Staff and doctor are not very helpful. The diagnosis on my husband was incorrect ! Male behind counter was rude and mean after doing his job wrong. Doctor doesn't take time to read paper work and fill it out correctly. Took 1 1/2 hours to get a signature on a paper when we where told it would only take a few minutes. Sitting in a doctors office 8 months pregnant for a signature not fun. It seems if your not there to spend money she doesn't care.

I would ONLY trust Dr Buck!

Dr. Buck is by far one of the best dermatologists in the area. These negative reviews depict a completely false "diagnosis" for this doc. Not only do I trust her, I respect what she has been through. Unfortunately, Dr. Buck lost her son, and continues to work her behind off on a daily basis to keep on truckin!!! I give this woman so much credit for her strength and continuation with her work ethic despite her tremendous loss. As far as her staff goes, I have been a patient of Dr. Bucks for quite some time and I've seen one girl after another with a bad attitude. There's been a few that I've loved who have gone out of their way to help me and my kids when we are waiting, especially Carol. Dr. Buck's daughter also works there at the front desk here and there and has always greeted me with a smile, and adds a fresh breath of air when I arrive. I will always and continue to recommend Dr. Buck.

Medicare Patient

Scheduled an appto for complete skin cancer screening. Kept me waiting almost an hour. She spent less then 5 minutes with me , no kidding . Unless you are there to spend lots of money on getting anti aging treatments she has no time for you. I recommend you go to a real doctor.