Dr. Andrea L Campaigne Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andrea L Campaigne?

Lacking in the Communication Department

Unfortunately this Dr isn't what I would call nurturing. From my experience she was aggressive, condescending, and lacking in the empathy department.

Wish they were all like this

After having a horrible first delivery experience, I was told by EVERYONE to go to see OBGYN North, and I'm glad I did. I felt like I was actually part of the conversation about my pregnancy and even though I didn't VBAC successfully as I had hoped I would (had Gest. Diabetes and had to be induced and baby wasn't budging), I came out on the other side feeling AMAZING! This is because of Dr. Andrea Campaigne. Her bedside manner was INCREDIBLE. She listened to my concerns and would actually research things to discuss at my next appointment. Knowing I had experienced PPD with my first child, she came to see me at the hospital after my second c-section to ask me how I was doing emotionally, even though Dr. Sebesteyen performed the surgery. I truly believe that even though my birthing experience didn't turn out how I had hoped it would (due to medical reasons), I still felt empowered because of the mentality of OBGYN North, but mainly because of Dr. Campaigne. I changed to their practice at 30 weeks (after my 2nd OB decided she wasn't on board for a VBAC), so my only regret is that I wish I had been with them the entire pregnancy!!! I will say, the office was a pain because of appointment availability and the wait time was RIDICULOUS! On several occasions, I waited almost an hour - AFTER being called back to a room. But, it was probably because they never rushed you and always gave you their undivided attention =)

Between her staff and her ... I won't go back or recommend

My daughter had a terrible experience with this office and Dr. Campaigne. The doctor herself was down right rude and what I would call mean to my daughter during one recent visit. I witnessed this personally and probably would not have believed a medical professional could act in such a manner towards an expectant mother unless I witnessed it myself. What should have been a wonderful experience with a first pregnancy was ruined by her lack of professionalism. The staff talked rudely about other patients and we could hear them in the waiting room. Fortunately, some of the other providers were much more pleasant, since it was too late in the pregnancy to change practices, or my daughter would have.