Dr. Andrea G Cerone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea G Cerone?

Planned to do annual check-up and made an appointment with her on it. She didnt give any cautions before the exam. When I visited the place, she examined ONLY VISUALLY. When I asked about actual exams through blood and urine, she asked me to visit next time. It was a horrible time wasting experience on top of her inaccurate diagnosis in the past.

I was extremely impressed with dr Cerone. She made me feel welcome and took the time to talk about everything that was concerning me and even brought up topics that I hadn't thought about. the staff was also all very nice and timely. I would absolutely recommend dr Cerone to anyone I know, she was phenomenal.

No professional reports on any of examinations done for weeks. Had to visit there to learn.

Best doctor ever!

Dr Cerone is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever encountered. She listens, and is very thorough in diagnosing and treating conditions.

Dr. Andrea G Cerone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.