Dr. Andrea M Ely Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Andrea M Ely?

EXCELLENT PATIENT CARE ADVOCATE

I have never had a health care provider come even close to the level of this doctor for providing patient care advocacy with hospitals or other medical professionals, and I can always count on her to follow through for all of my medical needs. She is very knowledgeable and caring.

Most caring doctor in the world! She doesn't just treat her patients like they are on a conveyor belt, like most doctors that I've seen. She truly spends quite a bit of time in talking with you about other things, outside of the cold, hard medical facts, tests, and procedures. Actually she should teach her bedside manner to doctors on a national scale!

A Rare Find

Would recommend Dr. Ely for patients with complex health needs, such as multiple illnesses, especially chronic. Since she sees her patients in hospital, the continuity of care is not broken by allowing hospitalists to take over care if hospitalization is needed.

Argumentative

The doctor is a very poor listener and seems to have no time for a patient. I felt rushed through and was told I said something I know I did not say. After a week of her lazy nurse and being given the run around on meds I am finding a different doctor after only one visit. I have never had a doctor treat me so rudely!

She takes you seriously!

I appreciate the time that Dr. Ely spends with me and listening to my concerns. She has a great personality I know if something was wrong she'd help!

Dr. Andrea M Ely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.