Dr. Andrea E Cramer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea E Cramer?

This doctor is rude, judgemental and just mean. I took my teen daughter to see her and instead of making her feel relaxed about her physical, Dr. Cramer was hateful. She even told me to cut her bangs because my daughter kept brushing them away from her face. We never went back after that day. Even her staff are unfriendly. That's been honestly 5 years ago but we have never forgotten how we were treated. My daughter left there in tears because she couldn't understand why this doctor treated her like that. Shame on you Dr. Cramer!

Great doctor

My daughter is now 26 years old and is now requesting doctor Cramer to see her kids.

The Staff Is Rude

Dr. Cramer,Faith and the nurses are GREAT doctors but the front office has an attitude problem and everytime you call they act like they are just way to busy to talk to you.

Been with her 18 years....

Andrea was there to check out my kids on their deliveries in '91 and '94. I have suggested to both kids that it might be time to move on to an Internist. They disagree --- my kids are smart...