Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea L Darby-Stewart
Dr. Andrea L Darby-Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Darby-Stewart is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Darby-Stewart has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea L Darby-Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Darby-Stewart took care of my family and I like no other physician has before. She was the best! I hated that I had to find a new PCP because I moved to MI. I never had an issue getting a hold of her/and receiving a call/message right back. Whether it was by email or by phone message. She is extremely smart and has an impressive bedside manner. She really showed she cared. Especially when I was going through a rough time with my 2nd pregnancy when I was having twins. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to take care of us all!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2014, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Darby-Stewart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Andrea L Darby-Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrea L Darby-Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.