Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea P Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
My husband and I had one initial appointment with this doctor. At that time my husband was suffering severely from a flareup of his spinal stenosis. We were transfer patients coming from another state. Her entire visit with me was just entering info into her laptop. She listed my ongoing meds and never asked about ANY concerns. Then we went to my husband where she again just listed his meds and minor details. She NEVER ONCE gave him any opportunity to ask about his current back problem and other concerns. She put both of us off by saying we had to have EKGs, blood tests, urine analysis, echo cardiograms, etc. and then come back in a MONTH
13 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2005
Southern Regional Health Education Center
Dr. Andrea P Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAndrea P Davis Do, 1918 Hikes Ln Ste 102, Louisville, KY
Dr. Andrea P Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.