Dr. Andrea G Dixon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea G Dixon?

Excellent Bedside Manner!! Very kind and caring.

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Dixon, and it's almost a shame that my son will not be seeing Pediatrics for many more years, but I'm so glad to have had my son seen and treated by her. She is so smart, and very kind, with a sharp wit and great sense of humor that puts both parent and child at ease (at least in my case!) It's obvious how much she cares about the kids she treats. Recommend to any new parent especially - one of those Pediatrics in a league of their own like the late great fabulous Dr. Breer (my pediatrician) and the illustrious Dr. Bush, both also in the Manchester area so if you're familiar with either, then you know what I mean by that.

Dr. D. Is awesome! She is very personable, relatable, knowledgeable, and she cares for her patients. She even gives the kids their own shots!! We love her!

Dr. Andrea Dixon

Great doctor! The office is a bit busy, but when during the appointment you feel like she really listens and understands what you are trying to say. She worked with me on my ADHD meds and I really felt like she was listening to me when I was explaining my side effects. She has also went above and beyond for me, and I am so glad to have found this doctor. Considering my past pediatricians were unapproachable and just uncomfortable to speak with. I've been seeing them for some time now, so I know the staff. There are some members who are truly meant to work in a pediatrician's office. They are polite and friendly. And some of the newer ones are less friendly on the phone. BUt they're not nurses, it seems, so you don't deal with them too much. Overall, Dr. Dixon is not the only good doctor at the place, Dr. Fromson, who I have seen before is the epitome of

Dr. Andrea G Dixon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.