Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andrea M Dominey
Dr. Andrea M Dominey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane Valley, WA, with other offices in Coeur D Alene, ID and Spokane Valley, WA (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Dominey is affiliated with Valley Hospital and Deaconess Hospital. Dr. Dominey has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea M Dominey has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Andrea M Dominey has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Andrea M Dominey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
My annual check over. Nothing out of the ordinary. I have a lot of Seborrheic Keratoses that I would like removed but it seems I just have to 'live with them' ... removal is considered 'cosmetic' and not covered by insurance. Dr. Dominey and nurses are always very nice and I feel that Dr. Dominey gives me a very good and thorough exam.
Everyone at the office was nice smiling, appt was on time maybe a little early, nurse was great taking down information as Dr. went over my medication and my on going with my skin problems. Made my nest appt with ease, and was told to call is things got worse than I was dealing worth the time of the appt. I have done so in contacting her and they have given me a new appt, which she made special time for me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dominey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine (Education)
Graduated in 1985
Baylor College of Medicine
Dr. Andrea M Dominey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Access PPO
- Alliant Plus
- Elect PPO
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Sound Choice
- Swedish Caregivers
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrea M Dominey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane Valley, WA.