4.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrea M Dominey?

My annual check over..

My annual check over. Nothing out of the ordinary. I have a lot of Seborrheic Keratoses that I would like removed but it seems I just have to 'live with them' ... removal is considered 'cosmetic' and not covered by insurance. Dr. Dominey and nurses are always very nice and I feel that Dr. Dominey gives me a very good and thorough exam.

It is a very profess..

It is a very professional and comfortable place. I always leave knowing I have received excellent care. I would not want to go to any other place.

Very well establishe..

Very well established practice and Dr.Dominey takes the time to listen to her patients comments in depth for the best outcome for her clients.

Came in just to get ..

Came in just to get my nose zapped after a biopsy that turned out to be a pre-cancer. While the zapping is not pleasant, Dr Dominey makes the visit as pleasant as possible.

Everyone at the offi..

Everyone at the office was nice smiling, appt was on time maybe a little early, nurse was great taking down information as Dr. went over my medication and my on going with my skin problems. Made my nest appt with ease, and was told to call is things got worse than I was dealing worth the time of the appt. I have done so in contacting her and they have given me a new appt, which she made special time for me.

The office staff is ..

The office staff is very nice and friendly. They are always running on time so it's nice I can back to work. Dr Dominey is a very caring and has always been very helpful with my medical needs.

Dr. A Dominey is ext..

Dr. A Dominey is extremely good as a Physician could not ask for anyone better. Hard to get appoints without scheduling 6 months in advance, which is not always easy knowing what happens in 6 months

Dr. Dominey is alway..

Dr. Dominey is always pleasant, supportive and encouraging with a gentle touch and a warm smile. Many other physicians would benefit from learning 'bedside manner' from her!

I was able to get in..

I was able to get in and have my problem taken care of within a day or two of my call. The doctor was able to address my concerns and explain clearly what needed to occur and how to identify this problem in the future.

Very Personable

I don't remember the date of my treatment, it's been a few months! I was in and out in just about a half an hour and the treatment was quick and painless. The facility and the staff were very personable and I will return if the need arises. Thank You

Pleasing Experience

I was seen by Dr. Dominey to remove a basal cell from my forehead. Both the Dr. and nurse spent time explaining what was going to be done and spent time making me comfortable. They adjusted the examination light so it wasn't right in my eyes, but gave them excellent visual for the procedure. Their bedside manner was pleasant and kept me at ease. Explanation of care of the incision was thorough. Upon return for removal of stitches the surgical nurse was efficient and explained everything extremely well. The stitches were tiny. What an excellent job! I was very pleased with my experience and the Coeur d' Alene office is always a pleasure to visit. Everyone is friendly and the facility is gorgeous.

Good Care

Examination was thorough, given instructions to check moles on a regular basis. Froze one spot on my left temple region, has heal completely at this time. Very happy with the care and time given my during this visit.

Dr. Andrea M Dominey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spokane Valley, WA.

Dr. Andrea M Dominey Is this you?