Dr. Andrea C Dory Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea C Dory?

Patient

I am a new patient of Dr. Dory's but she puts you at such ease it seems like the exact opposite. I cannot answer the diagnosis area because that's how new a patient I am, but I have complete confidence in expecting her expert care. In fact, I look forward to many more years as being one of Dr. Dory's extremely satisfied patients. Thanks Dr. Dory for being you and doing what you do!

Highly recommended

She was great very personable. Took the time to actually learn about someone and address all issues.

I have no problem how so ever with my Doctor She is the Best Doctor ever I wish she comes back to her office.

Type 2 Diabetes