Dr. Andrea J Eisenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea J Eisenberg?

Not very thorough, lacks compassion

I seen dr Eisenberg when I was trying for my second child and was having menstrual issues. She helped me conceive , unfortunately I miscarried at 6 weeks. But now I am 22 weeks and things are going great. She wasn't very compassionate about telling me I had a miscarriage, not very in depth at all. She knows what she is doing, but she could be more specific and take some more time with people instead of making me feel like just another patient to get through. She also didn't let me hear the heartbeat for more then a few seconds. The staff can sometimes be rude, but some people there do care. I ended up switching to dr. Hakim at 18 weeks and I love her!

I really appreciated the follow up care after I delivered my children. She was also always available via telephone for various questions and concerns. She has a very calm demeanor.