Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea K Friall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrea K Friall has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Andrea K Friall has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrea K Friall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
She is a wonderful, kind, patient and considerate physican. I have never felt "rushed" when speaking with Dr. Friall. She is a great listener and I feel very fortunate to have her on my side. I believe with all of my heart that she really cares about me as a person, I am not just a patient on her list on things to do and people to see. She knows my name!
Dr. Friall is by far the best physician in the state of Florida. She has an amazing beside manner and goes the extra mile to help her patients. If you are trying to get pregnant or are just looking for an amazing, skillful and intelligent doctor for your delivery, Dr. Andrea Friall is the woman for you!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Andrea K Friall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Florida Womens Care, 1401 Centerville Rd Ste 202, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea K Friall in this video.
Dr. Andrea K Friall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.