Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea J Hebert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I feel like dr hebert is always in a hurry. She was out the door before I could even ask my questions. Hard to get a word in as she was talking about the things going on in her life. Couldn't answer the one simple question I did get in about miscarriage rates. Not as professional as I would've hoped and made some rude comments about the number of children I have. All of my babies have been ivf pregnancies and we have been blessed. She doesn't need to understand wanting a big family, but please be respectful and kind. Don't insult a pregnant woman.
I've been going to Dr. Hebert since 2009 and I absolutely love her. She is so sweet and kind. We've been pregnant at the same time for both of my pregnancies, and she's been awsome! She helped us through infertility, and delivered both of my babies. With my second delivery, she wasn't even on call, but came in to deliver me because she didn't want to miss it. She made my day! I can't say enough good things about her! As another reviewer stated, sometimes there is a wait at her office, which I understand. You can't control when others are in labor, and I would expect the same care and attention when I'm in labor (which she definitely gave). I don't feel rushed, and she always answers my questions.
I love this doc! I have had her deliver my 2 children and will be going back for no. 3. She is a busy lady and sometimes you have to wait. The trick is to call BEFORE your appt to make sure she is running on time. I would reccomend her to anyone!
I've have been through two pregnancies with her and just love her! She is very personable and willing to answer all my questions. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait to see her, but it is to be expected in when delivering babies. I know that I will get the same time and attention when it's time for my 2nd delivery.
17 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Andrea J Hebert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Obstetrics & Gynecology, 5063 S Cottonwood St Ste 120, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Andrea J Hebert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.