Dr. Andrea J Hebert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea J Hebert?

Disappointed in care

I feel like dr hebert is always in a hurry. She was out the door before I could even ask my questions. Hard to get a word in as she was talking about the things going on in her life. Couldn't answer the one simple question I did get in about miscarriage rates. Not as professional as I would've hoped and made some rude comments about the number of children I have. All of my babies have been ivf pregnancies and we have been blessed. She doesn't need to understand wanting a big family, but please be respectful and kind. Don't insult a pregnant woman.

LOVE her!

I've been going to Dr. Hebert since 2009 and I absolutely love her. She is so sweet and kind. We've been pregnant at the same time for both of my pregnancies, and she's been awsome! She helped us through infertility, and delivered both of my babies. With my second delivery, she wasn't even on call, but came in to deliver me because she didn't want to miss it. She made my day! I can't say enough good things about her! As another reviewer stated, sometimes there is a wait at her office, which I understand. You can't control when others are in labor, and I would expect the same care and attention when I'm in labor (which she definitely gave). I don't feel rushed, and she always answers my questions.

I love this doc! I have had her deliver my 2 children and will be going back for no. 3. She is a busy lady and sometimes you have to wait. The trick is to call BEFORE your appt to make sure she is running on time. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Great Doctor

I've have been through two pregnancies with her and just love her! She is very personable and willing to answer all my questions. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait to see her, but it is to be expected in when delivering babies. I know that I will get the same time and attention when it's time for my 2nd delivery.

amazing obgyn! I've had her for over 3 years now and have yet to be disappointed!!!

I love my dr! She has done wonders to help me through not 1, but 2 pregnancies! I am high risk and she has helped me anytime I needed her and I always get right in to my appt. If you don't get right in with her, you showed up 20 minutes late.

Dr. Andrea J Hebert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.