Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea S Herzka has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 28
I have been suffering from trochanteric hip bursitis for 15 years that took a turn for the worse 6 months ago, resulting in being in a wheelchair at 40.Dr. Herzka was very caring and thorough in diagnosis.She listened to all of my questions and took time to make sure I understood everything. She got me into surgery right away.I am at the end of recovery but am getting my life back thanks to Dr. Herzka and her wonderful staff.I would highly, highly recommend her.
After having a major rotor cuff injury everything was being delayed and viability was diminishing.I was seen by the famous Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery and the doctor promptly went on vacation which would have put me out of the ballpark for a repaired rotor cuff. Dr. Herzka looked at my case almost immediately and did the needed surgery. She was extremely knowledgeable and thanks to her I experienced a good recovery. I can't say that much good for Rebound.
19 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Andrea S Herzka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhsu Hospitals And Clinics, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea S Herzka in this video.
Dr. Andrea S Herzka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.