Dr. Andrea Herzka Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Herzka?

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Great Dr. And person! She helped my teen daughter after years of hip pain from dance.

LOVE Dr. Herzka

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I have been suffering from trochanteric hip bursitis for 15 years that took a turn for the worse 6 months ago, resulting in being in a wheelchair at 40.Dr. Herzka was very caring and thorough in diagnosis.She listened to all of my questions and took time to make sure I understood everything. She got me into surgery right away.I am at the end of recovery but am getting my life back thanks to Dr. Herzka and her wonderful staff.I would highly, highly recommend her.

Attentive

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

Attentive to my questions. Gave me her email address. Responded to all my email questions. Thorough. Surgery recommended on hip labrum, but haven't had yet.

Saved my shoulder

Posted on April 20th, 2011

After having a major rotor cuff injury everything was being delayed and viability was diminishing.I was seen by the famous Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery and the doctor promptly went on vacation which would have put me out of the ballpark for a repaired rotor cuff. Dr. Herzka looked at my case almost immediately and did the needed surgery. She was extremely knowledgeable and thanks to her I experienced a good recovery. I can't say that much good for Rebound.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr Herzka is an awesome Surgeon. She did an excellent job on my right hip. Great bedside manners. She is a wonderful person!!

Patients are NOT her priority

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I was scheduled 6 months in advance. She canceled the appointment to go to a conference 4 months after I was scheduled. Her scheduler could not get me another appointment in a timely manner... the soonest was a year out.Even though she is the one that canceled.

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

After getting a diagnosis of torn labrum and hip impingement, I saw Dr. Herzka in Portland and another surgeon in Seattle to get a second opinion. I assume Dr. Herzka is a good surgeon. But my experience with my one office visit to her left me not ever wanting to go back to her. It was total chaos. My appointment was at 10:15. I didn't get to see her until almost 12:30 and then I only had about 5 minutes with her before she rushed off. I brought my x-rays and MRI results with me and dropped them off at the front desk when I arrived. It was obvious that she had not looked at my test results when I finally saw her. She had relied on a resident who was shadowing her to look at them. And he had not given her accurate information about my MRI results. Then to top it all off, I couldn't get my MRI and x-ray results back before I left. I was told that they had already sent them to be scanned and they would have to be mailed to me, which would take several weeks. I had an appointment a week later the Seattle surgeon, so that didn't work for me. Luckily, I was able to get new copies of the MRI and x-ray from the lab where they were originally done. When I called Dr. Herzka's office a few weeks later to find out why I had not received them back in the mail, I was told that they could not find them. Needless to say, I wasn't real impressed. She may be a good surgeon, but I wasn't willing to put up with the poorly run and unprofessional office.

ICE PRINCESS

Posted on April 12th, 2010

DR. Herzka is good at what she does is SHR KNOWS IT! She does NOT do Patient follow< she over schedules surgery days, Niether she nor her staff return phone calls: in her own words "I am too bussy supervising my Phsicians Assistant and Sury Scheduler o talk to pateints." Shr also orders painful testing without managing mediaction. I was left to guess if I was making progress after my surgery as I never saw her again and her assiatnt ignoered my calls!

Thoughtful Support