Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea E Horvath has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
I had the misfortune of being mulled in the face by a dog on a Saturday night and was extremly fortunate Dr Horvath was the attending physician. She was very reassuring and knowledgable, When the plastic surgeon arrived she confirmed Dr Horvath's assessment of the situation. Within minutes of arriving I learned that what looked like a nightmare was a deep cut and could be stitched close enough to the hairline. She made an emergency hospital visit as least painful as possible. I am a huge advocate!
Dr. Horvath is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Andrea E Horvath accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMain Line Emergency Medical Associates Llc, 255 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA
Dr. Andrea E Horvath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.