Dr. Andrea D Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea D Johnson?

Dr Johnson is the BEST

Dr Johnson is incredibly caring and a very good listener. She takes time to hear my concerns and address my needs. She is also very good at explaining my cancer plan and writes out my options so I can go home and discuss with my spouse. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional and also very kind

Excellence in Medicine

Dr. Johnson has always been courteous, on time, and thorough with me. She performed my first two bone marrow biopsis. She did not hurt me and said no one should hurt me. She has communicated with my doctors in Boston and kept them informed of my condition. Together they have treated and taken care of me better than I could have expected. I have a rare blood disorder (amyloidosis) and she was familiar with this. She has been my oncologist for 10 years now and I hope she will be my oncologist for a long time. She is very caring, both to me and my wife, and this is very comforting. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

DR JOHNSON IS THE BEST

She is my dr and you cannot find a more caring, professional and knowledgeable dr than Andrea. She is very smart and goes over everything with you, she goes beyond being just your dr, she truly cares and that is important to me. I know I can call her and she will be there to help me through a problem. What a great doctor, I am lucky to have her.

Dr. Andrea D Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Matthews, NC.