Dr. Andrea L Kellar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea L Kellar?

Kellar is amazing

Best OB/GYN I’ve ever been to.

Caring Provider

My husband and I lost our sweet baby going into my 8th month. It was the most horrific experience we have been through. Dr. Keller and her staff was so kind and loving. I really appreciate her and the wonderful nurse at CHH. Thank you.

Mrs.

Dr Andrea kellar was excellent in office and during my surgery. At the office I didn't feel rushed she went over all of my options until we made the decision that was best for me. Surgery went great she prepared me for every obstacle so there were no surprises when I came to. Dr Kellar kept my family informed throughout the procedure. I stayed in the hospital overnight and to my surprise at 6:00 am or a little after she was at my bed side. I felt like I was in the best hands. I'm very thankful for Dr kellar and happy with my overall experience.

Hands down the best obgyn I've ever seen. Very sad to have moved away from the area. :( She actually took time before anything happened to come introduce herself and see if I had questions and during the appointment she did her best to make me feel as comfortable as possible.

Dr. Andrea L Kellar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.