Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea L Bowers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrea L Bowers has the following 20 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Stress Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Herniated Disc
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sprains and Strains
Dr. Andrea L Bowers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrea L Bowers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
If anyone decides to clone Doctors , I hope Dr Bowers is the top of the list for all around performance of her skills . Wish I had known about her prior to my previous operations on my left knee and my left shoulder . First meeting her , I thought she was a young college student . Must have been age I guess . I wish her well .
Went to Dr. Bower, a couple of years ago, with a problem with my heel. I found Dr Bowers 'bed side manner' a little lacking. She seemed cold and not too caring. She put a boot on my foot for a few weeks and then sent me off for rehab. All the rehab did was to cause more problems with my leg which had me in pain and discomfort for almost a year. Now my leg is just weak. I went to her office before this for a rotator cuff injury and her âNurse Practitionerâ took care of that without any problems. Thatâs why I went back. I'm looking for another Doctor now for another shoulder problem. Won't be back.
Dr. Bowers is an excellent doctor who goes above and beyond for her patients. She genuinely cares about every patient and is always checking in on my progress even if I am not coming in for regular office visits. As a teenager with little knowledge on my injury, she helped me understand everything we were doing & why. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great orthopedic surgeon!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Andrea L Bowers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsGerald Dreux Hayken Md, 2059 Briggs Rd Ste 304, Mount Laurel, NJ
Dr. Andrea L Bowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.