Dr. Andrea Bowers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Bowers?

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr. Bowers did a great job on my shoulder replacement. I now have full range of motion where I had about 50% before surgery. She cares about her patients and really listens.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

If anyone decides to clone Doctors , I hope Dr Bowers is the top of the list for all around performance of her skills . Wish I had known about her prior to my previous operations on my left knee and my left shoulder . First meeting her , I thought she was a young college student . Must have been age I guess . I wish her well .

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Pleasant people in the office

Dr Bower review

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Went to Dr. Bower, a couple of years ago, with a problem with my heel. I found Dr Bowers 'bed side manner' a little lacking. She seemed cold and not too caring. She put a boot on my foot for a few weeks and then sent me off for rehab. All the rehab did was to cause more problems with my leg which had me in pain and discomfort for almost a year. Now my leg is just weak. I went to her office before this for a rotator cuff injury and her ‘Nurse Practitioner’ took care of that without any problems. That’s why I went back. I'm looking for another Doctor now for another shoulder problem. Won't be back.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr. Bowers is an excellent doctor who goes above and beyond for her patients. She genuinely cares about every patient and is always checking in on my progress even if I am not coming in for regular office visits. As a teenager with little knowledge on my injury, she helped me understand everything we were doing & why. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great orthopedic surgeon!

Posted on January 22nd, 2017