Dr. Andrea L Cambio Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Andrea L Cambio?

I have suffered from terrible adult cystic acne, within 3 month of seeing dr Cambio, i only have my acne scars left with no new pimples, I mentioned a few random concerns and she found all sorts of issues outside of dermatology. She genuinely cares and does all that she can do find any underlying issues, she is kind and very much on top of her game. I am so impressed and in awe. Help yourself out and book an appointment with doctor cambio

Their front doors do not close or work properly and flung back hitting my toddler in the head. The front desk receptionist was rude when I reported the incident and afterwards. No wonder she is 40-50 years old and only works at a front desk.

Love this Doctor

I was so nervous having so many little issues & knowing they needed to be removed. Excellent Doctor, She made me feel so at ease. Thank you

Awesome

Very professional and friendly staff. Highly recomended.

Excellent Experience

Dr. Cambio was thorough, professional and very friendly. Felt very comfortable in her presence, didn't feel rushed or insignificant. Staff was also very friendly and helpful.

My best dermatology experience!

Greeted by a courteous staff, given a thorough head to toe exam, and had a few growths removed. Dr. Cambio took the time to answer each one of my questions- I had a list of them! I was so relieved to find out that the black mole I had was not skin cancer. That was the best Christmas present ever!

Office is manned by staff in tee shirts with "got skin" logo.Not so professional. Did not see MD only PA, ok but I was not informed that this was the normal procedure. Feels a bit like a factory line.

Peek-a-boo dermatologist

I cant really give a bad rating cause at the end of her exam she gives she basically does cover every area maybe forgets to check a mole here and there. But until I find a "real" dermatologist then she is the best dermatologist I have gone to so far. BUT...I would rather have my full body exam done fully nude arms out then the way she examines me now. I feel like I have to point out moles that she skipped over, like in armpit or side of arms and legs. I dont see why I should be in a sitting position with a gown on and underwear and expect to get a good skin exam. I am there to get my skin examined. Yes she has me stand up and what not but why not just have me stand in the middle of the room arms out and just go from head to toe. She is basically one of those dermatologist that makes you feel uneasy to ask her to check around my "backside" or groin area. I dont feel I should have to point out where the moles are or have to ask can you examine this area. Love to find a dermatologist that ask me how much privacy do you need for the exam and then tell the patient I will be examining here is that ok ? then the patient says yes fine. She seems to assume every patient doesnt want to be undressed or something. I call these type of dermatologist peek-a-boo dermatologist due to the fact they play peek-a-boo with the gown they have you wear or other clothing you have on. I just want a real skin examination from head to toe. So many people hate that type of exam so much I guess all the dermatologist just assume nobody wants an examination fully nude head to toe. Its about finding skin cancer not worrying about showing something the dermatologist has seen everyday.

This doctor does not have the patient's best interest in mind. It's all about making money at this office. She is very eager to cut off moles and calls patients a wuss if patient isn't as eager to get this things cut off their bodies as she is. Totally unprofessional! Also refuses to give a simple refill for basic skin cream without the patient having to come into the office again so that the office can make more money. I don't trust this doctor as I feel that all she is looking out for is how to make the most money. I have never experienced anything like this with a doctor and are extremely disappointed. Needless to say, I will never return to this office.

awsome!

Both times I have seen Dr. Cambio, I have felt that she rushes to see her next patient and lets her assistant take care of the rest while rushing out. I am not sure that she accurately diagnosed my problem--I think it was more of a guess. Another PA diagnosed differently, so I am skeptic who's right.She seems to listen to what you have to say, but seems rushed anyway. I never felt that I connected with her as a patient-doctor. I have then be seen by her PA probably because it's not of priority.It's okay, but I am not impressed with Dr. Cambio's care.

Surgery

Dr Cambino removed some skin cancer and I am thankful that it was on my chest vs my face given the scar that remains.

Dr. Andrea L Cambio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maitland, FL.