Dr. Andrea M Lazaro Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrea M Lazaro?

Dr. Lazaro is wonderful. She is kind and caring, and you can tell she cares about her patients. She takes the time with me when I have questions and assures that she has answered all of them. She is calm and gentle with my babies, and I love her! Office staff can be a little rude at times, but since Dr. Lazaro is so good, I will put up with that. I don't think I could find another pediatrician that would make me any happier than her.

Asthma