Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea M Leishman-Barb has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrea M Leishman-Barb has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 15
Several years ago, I was referred to Andrea for a hysterectomy. I found her to be an excellent Dr., bed side manners like none other, extremely smart and up to date with all the new procedures and medications. A year ago, I went to her for a consultation for painful intercourse that no one else appropriately diagnosed . She found a suspicious spot, biopsied it and found cancer. She referred me to an Oncologist and the cancer was removed, no chemotherapy or radiology. Thank god for this lovely Doctor, she saved my life and she will have me for a patient for life. Go see her, you will not be disappointed.
I loved loved loved Dr. Leishman! I'm 49 & had previously found a great ob/gyn in Omaha but she moved. What a blessing to have found Dr. Leishman. She took her time with me & is helping me address some digestive issues I've been having for the past 2 1/2 years. I drove 75 miles to see her & would drive further, if I had to. If you want a caring, smart, female doctor, then go see her! You won't be disappointed!
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Andrea M Leishman-Barb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOmaha Ob/Gyn Associates, 4239 Farnam St Ste 734, Omaha, NE
Dr. Andrea M Leishman-Barb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.