Dr. Andrea Leishman-Barb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Leishman-Barb?

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Leishman. She doesn't make you feel rushed and explains everything . Highly recommend .

Best OB ever

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Several years ago, I was referred to Andrea for a hysterectomy. I found her to be an excellent Dr., bed side manners like none other, extremely smart and up to date with all the new procedures and medications. A year ago, I went to her for a consultation for painful intercourse that no one else appropriately diagnosed . She found a suspicious spot, biopsied it and found cancer. She referred me to an Oncologist and the cancer was removed, no chemotherapy or radiology. Thank god for this lovely Doctor, she saved my life and she will have me for a patient for life. Go see her, you will not be disappointed.

What a doll!

Posted on March 31st, 2016

I think Dr. Leishman is one of the sweetest doctors I have ever met. She took a lot of time with me and did my hysterectomy - laparoscopically!! I went home the same day and recovery was a breeze!! So happy without my horrible uterus. She was the best!!

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Super friendly and personable. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Wonderful ob/gyn doctor!

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I loved loved loved Dr. Leishman! I'm 49 & had previously found a great ob/gyn in Omaha but she moved. What a blessing to have found Dr. Leishman. She took her time with me & is helping me address some digestive issues I've been having for the past 2 1/2 years. I drove 75 miles to see her & would drive further, if I had to. If you want a caring, smart, female doctor, then go see her! You won't be disappointed!

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Excellent doctor and facility. She spends a lot of time with you and is a straight shooter. She takes all your concerns very seriously, and calls immediately after lab results (wait time less than 24 hours). I would highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on December 18th, 2009