- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea M Lee MD
Dr. Andrea M Lee, MD is a doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL( and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Prentice Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea M Lee has 4 locations
1701 W Superior St
Chicago , IL 60622
Dr. Andrea M Lee has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Andrea M Lee has the following 15 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Andrea M Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Andrea M Lee
Dr. Lee graduated from the Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine in 1996. She works in Chicago, IL and 3 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Prentice Womens Hospital.