Dr. Andrea Marx Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Marx?

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Andrea Marx treated my daughter who is a nurse. She was terrible as a Rheumatologist & because she didn't treat my daughter correctly she is having terrible troubles with her arthritis. It's terrible . My daughter is having terrible ptobkfms because Dr Marx did not treat her correctly or give her the correct meds. My daughter is suffering terribly from arthritis. Don't use dr Marx You'll be sorry

Great Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Marx for approximately 6 years since my Sjogren's Syndrome diagnosis. She was referred to me by one of her college friends who was treating me and moving out of state. Dr. Marx is very thorough and patient. I am confident with her choice of care for me. I am in the healthcare field, so that doesn't come easy. Although she is the doctor, she does respect my decision of which medicine I choose to take or not. She was patient and respected my decision when I chose to not to change the medication I was currently taking. After doing research, I decided to go with her decision, and so happy that I did. ;)

Amazing Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2014

After receiving a very disheartening diagnosis of fibromyalgia, the rheumatologist I saw told me the "only answer was Cymbalta" and that I should come back to him if I wanted a prescription. I decided instead to look for other doctors. Dr. Marx saw me soon after, and has really improved my life. She was immensely detailed in her interview and asked me things about my family history that I'd never thought were pertinent to my health, and she was very, very patient. She also didn't want to hand me a prescription and run, which I respect. She instead wanted me to try lifestyle modification and alternative treatments, like physical therapy and diet management. Instead of diagnosing and dismissing me, she actually examined me as a person AND a patient. Her recommendations and referrals have helped me immensely, and I couldn't recommend her more. She's a very holistic, realistic doctor.

Joe Pavlock

Posted on December 6th, 2011

I travel an HOUR out of my way to see this Dr. She is very through and takes her time to LISTEN TO YOU. Her wait time has varied from 5-15 min. RARELY over 30 min, which is not what i can say about other doctors.

Posted on August 12th, 2017