Dr. Andrea B Mckee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea B Mckee?

Dr. McKee and staff at Lahey Clinic in Peabody, MA are fabulous. To have to go through a difficult time, is so scary. Dr. McKee put me at ease, and made me feel like I was her only patient! She took plenty of time during our visits, and always explained to me, all my options.If you need radiation, I highly recommend her.

Caring and friendly

I highly recommend Dr. Andrea McKee. Before I had radiation treatments, she fully explained (even drew a picture of my uterus) where my tumor was and that it caught early. She explained what would happen during the radiation treatments. The staff that assisted the doctor were wonderful and sensitive to my needs. I feel that I got excellent care.

One of the best doctors I have been to.

I would highly recommend Dr. Andrea McKee. She took the time to explain in detail everything I wanted to know about having radiation so that I could make an informed decision. She is wonderful, professional, kind, cheerful, etc.