Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea M Milbourne
Dr. Andrea M Milbourne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Milbourne is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Womans Hospital Texas. Dr. Milbourne has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea M Milbourne has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia, CIN)
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am a new patient of Dr Milbourne and so far I am very impressed. She is very caring and supportive, I decided she was for me when she gave me high fives and hugs at my first visit. She took as much time as I needed with me to answer my questions and offer various treatment options for my condition. Prior to a surgery yesterday she held my had and said it would be ok. She is awesome and I look forward to continuing to work with her.
Ive been a patient of Dr Milbourne for about two years. My overall experience has been great. Dr Milbourne has taken the time to explain my condition and given recommendation with compassion and professionalism. She is very direct and does not beat around the bush, no pun intended. If you do not like a direct answer then you may be offended. She does not tell you necessarily what you want to hear but what you need to hear. She gives options for your treatment with her recommendations. She is very thorough in her assessments and very attentive to your concerns. She takes no shortcuts. She and I have had many discussions and each time I left comfortable with my decision to have her in my corner. I would certainly recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Milbourne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Andrea M Milbourne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMd Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea M Milbourne in this video.
Dr. Andrea M Milbourne is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.