Dr. Andrea Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Murray?

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I find Dr. Murray a very caring doctor, eager to find the problem and address it.

Excellent Physian

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr Murray has been my personal physician since I moved to KC eight years ago. She is smart, compassionate, listens to her patients, and does the appropriate diagnostic work up, before making a diagnosis. I am a retired Sr Executive of the worlds largest medical device company, and have had the opportunity to work with the best in class, and that includes Dr. Murray

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. Murray is a good listener. She looks to find the best solution for my situation and will consult others if needed. Great supporter!

Overpriced and Underserved

Posted on September 27th, 2013

I always thought Dr. Murray was a worthwhile doctor, but as the years have progressed the care has declined to a level of mediocre. I feel that time spent with patients is less. They over charge for office visits and all procedures, and when you questions something they are not willing to work with you at all. We will not be back.

Posted on July 30th, 2013

While Dr Murray is a good physician, her billing procedures are questionable at best. They over charge, and won't work with you as a patient. The practice manager won't return phone calls, or even try to work with you. I'm not going to continue to see a physician I can't trust, and it's too bad Dr, Murray is one of them.

Dr. Murray

Posted on November 27th, 2012

This doctor is very knowledgeable and caring. She spent time with me that helped my cope and make important medical decisions. Many doctor offices are like a bufft, treating patients like everyone else.I highly recommed her and her fabulous staff.

Dr Murray is the best!

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I have had many doctors over the years because of moves to several states. Dr Murray is a very caring and attentive doctor. She never hesitates to refer me on to a specialist which has saved my life in one situation. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her caring staff.

Posted on December 30th, 2009

She's very nice and personable. I'm usually nervous to see doctors but not her! She is also willing to answer all of my questions and concerns.

Poor Service and Unprofessional Staff

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Becareful with this Dr., she over bills for every little thing and will charge you $80 for a dr. visit for spending only a few minutes with you. Office staff is very rude, and nurses are incompetent. I had several nurses who didn't even know how to give an injection properly and were very painful.

Posted on November 24th, 2017