Dr. Andrea N Natale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea N Natale?

Gave me my life back

I had PVI Ablation for Afib twice by Dr. Natale. I was so symptomatic I couldn't get on with my life. He was an angel sent from God, I mean it. Got my life back!

Should have done it ten years ago

My visit to Austin and Dr. Natale's offices was easily the most positive medical experience of my life. The staff is highly trained, organized and professional. The facilities are the best. Dr. Natale is patient and informative. I had been dealing with a fib for 15 years. Now I'm fine. My life is transformed.

Highly Recommend Exceptional Doctor and Caring Talented Staff

When I moved from Hawaii to Austin both my Cardiologist and AFIB Surgeon strongly recommended Dr. Andrea Natale. Dr. Natale trained my top of the line Hawaii AFIB Surgeon who I believe saved my life and I know improved my quality of life with the surgery to help my AFIB. Dr. Natale and his staff are so highly trained, caring and they treat patients with kindness. Being a young woman who does not look the part to match my complicated heart issues, it is great to have a Doctor like Dr. Natale who takes the time to really understand the issues and solve them. There is no question that I now feel safe with Dr. Natale and his quality staff. Sometimes you meet someone and you just know you are fortunate to be in the presence of greatness and that is the impression I get of Dr. Natale. The office is so efficient with friendly people who really take the time to help and explain everything.

Impressive!

Dr. Natale and The Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute are impressive. You immediately feel confident that you are in the best hands possible. If you have Atrial Fibrilation and need a catheter ablation, this place is the one to go to. The staff is excellent and very caring.

The Best Doctor for Your Heart

I battled atrial fibrillation fairly successfully for 17 years until it finally took full control this year and made a total mess of my life. When I was afforded the unexpected opportunity to become a patient of Dr. Natale's I unhesitatingly jumped at the chance to have him perform a catheter ablation on my high mileage heart. The staff of Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute and St. David's Medical Center are absolutely top drawer. Dr. Natale, who is one of THE BEST electrophysiologists in the WORLD, is unquestionably is one of the warmest, most unassuming gentlemen I have ever met. When you have only one heart, how can you not entrust it to Dr. Natale's care? He will give you back your life.

Very Satisfied Patient

My experiences with Dr. Natale and his entire team have always been most pleasure able. Skilled, knowledgeable, caring and efficient have always been consistent tenets. I would highly recommend this team!

Best in field.

Excellent doctor and very professional but answers questions easily about your care. I was treated for a-fib and had ablation procedures done. Completely satisfied with treatment, care and follow ups .

I recently had need for some unscheduled testing and procedures. Dr. Natale's staff quickly arranged a same-day appointment for evaluation of my situation and next-day appointments for the required tests and procedures. Despite a very busy surgical schedule, Dr. Natale took time to evaluate my test results, develop a treatment plan, and explain it in detail to me. I was very appreciative of his willingness to work me into his very busy schedule and spend the time necessary to explain our path forward. I highly recommend Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute as a practice and Dr. Natale in particular.

great experience fantastic result

Exceptional care.

Dr. Natale kindly returned my heart to normal functioning and gave me my life back.

After nearly 10 years of atrial fibrillation which became progressively worse, even with medication provided by one of the top cardiologists in the country, Dr. Natale performed a catheter ablation on me 6 years ago. I have not had a single episode of atrial fibrillation episode since. The quality of my life has improved immeasurably since.

Dr. Andrea N Natale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.