Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea D Olanescu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrea D Olanescu has the following 14 expertise
- Women's Health
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
Dr. Andrea D Olanescu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrea D Olanescu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 65
After waiting 2 hours and half i asked to see Dr Olanescu personal not her assistant regarding my test result and I had an appointment that day her manager LILLIAN assaulted me verbally and humiliated me front of everybody's she told front desk to call 911 for me can you believe this happened in GYN office just because I asked to see my Dr it was very baaad experience. This manager LILLIAN is big racism and treating patients without respect and dignity. Please do a big favor and find a proper place that treat patient without ethics background. If this is zero star I'll post it.
I chose to go to Olanescu because she was close to my home and affiliated with NYHQ, which is now NYP. I met with her twice. The first time at my inital ob visit, and 4 1/2 months later when i had a miscarriage at 18 weeks. In my very first visit when i had pap smear done i was diagnosed with bv. (Did not know until just recently when i was looking through my medical papers from her office). I never received any type of treatment for it (not the pill or cream). When I went into the hospital for the pain, she told the doctors not to transfer me to another hospital so my labor could be stopped. When she delivered my daughter, the only comfort she offered was PUTTING HER HAND AROUND MY SHOULDER AND SAYING "DONT WORRY YOU'LL BE PREGNANT AGAIN IN A MONTH", and then walking out. Which i didn't see or hear from her again until my 1 week visit. Everything about my pregnancy and dealing with her and Mt. Sinai Queens was horrible.. She is a sweet woman but not very attentive, not much contact, and not much compassion. I would never recommend her to anyone
I recently referred this doctor to a woman and after reading these reviews I am ashamed and regret doing that. I pray she never makes an appointment and if she did I hope the service was worthwhile. Patients like us make doctors what and who they are, its our visits and insurance that pays for her fancy car, house and vacations and put her kids in the best schools. You think she can treat us with some care and show some concern instead of never returning our phone calls or have the rude staff screen calls properly so we can be better serviced. DR. OLANESCU WITHOUT PATIENTS YOUR BUSINESS WILL CRUMBLE. Do not schedule a lot of patients per day if you don't have the time to take care of us.
26 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1992
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Andrea D Olanescu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Care For Women Pc, 2322 30th Rd Ste 1F, Astoria, NY
Dr. Andrea D Olanescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.