Dr. Andrea Olanescu Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Olanescu?

amazing doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Such a great experience having Dr. Olanescu as doctor! God Bless her!

Terrible experience

Posted on February 8th, 2017

After waiting 2 hours and half i asked to see Dr Olanescu personal not her assistant regarding my test result and I had an appointment that day her manager LILLIAN assaulted me verbally and humiliated me front of everybody's she told front desk to call 911 for me can you believe this happened in GYN office just because I asked to see my Dr it was very baaad experience. This manager LILLIAN is big racism and treating patients without respect and dignity. Please do a big favor and find a proper place that treat patient without ethics background. If this is zero star I'll post it.

Horrible Pregnancy and Delivery Experience

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

I chose to go to Olanescu because she was close to my home and affiliated with NYHQ, which is now NYP. I met with her twice. The first time at my inital ob visit, and 4 1/2 months later when i had a miscarriage at 18 weeks. In my very first visit when i had pap smear done i was diagnosed with bv. (Did not know until just recently when i was looking through my medical papers from her office). I never received any type of treatment for it (not the pill or cream). When I went into the hospital for the pain, she told the doctors not to transfer me to another hospital so my labor could be stopped. When she delivered my daughter, the only comfort she offered was PUTTING HER HAND AROUND MY SHOULDER AND SAYING "DONT WORRY YOU'LL BE PREGNANT AGAIN IN A MONTH", and then walking out. Which i didn't see or hear from her again until my 1 week visit. Everything about my pregnancy and dealing with her and Mt. Sinai Queens was horrible.. She is a sweet woman but not very attentive, not much contact, and not much compassion. I would never recommend her to anyone

Posted on April 18th, 2016

She is amazing and helpful. The staff is great!! Long wait but worth it!!

REGRET

Posted on January 16th, 2016

I recently referred this doctor to a woman and after reading these reviews I am ashamed and regret doing that. I pray she never makes an appointment and if she did I hope the service was worthwhile. Patients like us make doctors what and who they are, its our visits and insurance that pays for her fancy car, house and vacations and put her kids in the best schools. You think she can treat us with some care and show some concern instead of never returning our phone calls or have the rude staff screen calls properly so we can be better serviced. DR. OLANESCU WITHOUT PATIENTS YOUR BUSINESS WILL CRUMBLE. Do not schedule a lot of patients per day if you don't have the time to take care of us.

good doctor HORRIBLE staff

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

the doctor is not that bad, other than shes always busy and spends little to no time with you answering questions, the real problem here is the staff, this women are horrible, they feel on a position of power and treat you in the worst way, they never EVER call you back to answer your questions, takes forever to schedule appointmens and disrespectful overall. Stay clear of visiting this office, you will waste good 4-5 hours waiting to see the doctor for 1-2MINUTES

Worst GYN in NYC

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Horiffic doctor and staff. Terrible wait time. Save yourself from this experience and find a different doctor.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

The staff are very nasty and the manager is worst she doesn't even speak good English ; I request to send my results to my pcp and they said they can not do it , my pcp is trying to get results for 3 weeks already and don't send anything WORSE GYN OFFICE I EVER BEEN !!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Doctor looking for money only

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

You wait to long to be seen. God help you if you are really sick. Then you get to speak to her staff which have no medical experience. Her Manager has no idea of what is going on. Her medical experience is so limited. The office is not HIPPA compliant and her manager is the worst of them all. The doctor acts nice, but she does not really care. THIS IS AN OFFICE TO STAY AWAY FROM.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Posted on November 12th, 2014

I highly recommend this doctor, be prepared for a long wait in the office. You cannot find a good doctor who is not busy.