Dr. Andrea Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Price?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Good

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Outstanding doctor!

Excellent and Caring Doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Price for many years. She is very upbeat, caring, understanding, professional and overall a fantastic doctor! Dr. Price will spend time with you and is always concerned about your health/any issues you may have. She makes you feel comfortable and is great person/doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Price!!!

The Best

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Price has been my OB/Gyn for 6yrs. She has delievered all of my babies and if I were to have another pregnancy( I am not) I would not even consider using anyone else. I had complicated pregnancies and uncomplicated. I have had abnormal paps, premalignant cells etc. She handled all with ease and brilliance. She is an amazing OB/Gyn, and yet down to earth and sweet. The combination needed in this field. Her old partner was smart too, but did not have the human touch needed in this field, I actually found her to be quite brusque, and dreaded any days that she was there covering Dr. Price. Dr. Price is tops and I could only give her the highest recommendation.

I love dr. price! The best womans doctor in monmouth county

Posted on September 8th, 2012

I had my annual exam with Dr. Price in 2010 before I lost insurance and my COBRA ran out. She is so warm and she truly cared about me .She took so much time to explain every thing to me. And I appreciated that, Now I have PPO again I went to see her just in time. No more heavy bleeding, I feel so much better. She is not at Womans Health Alliance Medical any more. Yay! I was so happy to find her on Google. I saw her in Holmdel. Her new office was about to open up soon. She always hugs me before I leave and told me about a great book to read. She is a book worm like me. A very smart and kind doctor. I recommend any woman go see her.

Best ob gyn anywhere. New office

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Price is my favorite physician of all my doctors including our pediatrician . She takes the time to explain what is happening in my body and really cares. Three years ago my friend recommended her. .I came to her in pain and I left feeling better. I did not know she has been on TV on A Baby Story and I saw her on the news and she wrote for Prevention magazine! Yes, at her last office, the receptionists were unprofessional and the other doctor Chakraborty (sp) was cold and did not have the best bedside manner. Dr. Price has a new office now with other female doctors including a dietician and a dermatologist and I love it. She is still located in Eatontown near Monmouth Mall so i dont have to drive any farther. I made my annual appointment last month and the receptionist did not tell me Dr. Price left and they tried to do a switch on me to Dr. Chakraborty. I know i specifically asked for Dr. Price when I called for my appointment. In my research on the birth control implant , I stumbled on her new website and cancelled at the former gyn office. I tried to transfer my lab results and records and the old office staff told me it would take until Friday and i would have to pick them up in person!? They never copied them or returned my calls. Good riddance! I am treated very warm by the ladies at her new office. Dr. Price even remembered my hobbies, our vacation we took to Puerto Rico and my husbands bad jokes during my delivery I've been to many and I would not go elsewhere.

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

The dr. Is nice but her staff are very unprofessional and the wait time is horrible. You wait and hour to get in the room, then you wait ANOTHER HOUR TO BE SEEN! I will never use their services again! The staff talks about other patients in front of the patients in the waiting room! The ease of getting an appointment is okay, but actually being seen within an hour of your appointment time.....NEVER!! I will never recommend their services to ANYONE!

Knowledgeable, patient, kind. Highly recommended!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Price for six years. I have never been pregnant, so I can't rate her as an obstetrician, but I really like her as a gynecologist. I've never had a problem getting appointment and my wait time has never been more than ten minutes, except in the case of a couple emergencies, which is to be expected at any OB/GYN. Her staff can occasionally be overheard discussing personal matters but they are all very helpful and courteous so I excuse it. :-) Dr. Price is professional but, at the same time, makes me feel comfortable so it's not awkward discussing those rather embarrassing topics sometimes! About a year and a half ago, my PAP came back abnormal and I tested positive for HPV. She explained what it all meant and what I should expect as far as treatment and prognosis. She called a medication into my pharmacy that I picked up that day. Dr. Price and her nurse were very patient as I asked a million questions (literally a million! LOL) and reassured me it was manageable. Less than one year later, I was HPV free and my PAP results were back to normal. I am extremely happy with Dr. Price and her staff and I would definitely recommend her!

Dr. Price is what I've been searching for

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Young, smart but like my family doctor I grew up with in a small town. I came to her in pain and feeling left better than when I arrived. She even hugged me twice.

Awesome OB/GYN