Dr. Andrea Prosser Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Prosser?

very understanding

Both of my children have had her as a doctor for many years. he diagnosed my oldest son with infant asthma and when my youngest started have head aches at 2 years old, she wanted to rule out everything before diagnosing it as migraines. She understood that with Kaiser we had to travel a bit of a distance and therefore used the phone more for follow-ups. Being the parents, we did a lot of researched and only went to the doctors when necessary. She listened to us and didn't dismiss our thoughts and ideas about our children's ailments as other doctors have in the past. My kids loved her too. You hear many horror stories associated to the drugs for ADHD and children, so when my oldest at 9, was diagnosed with ADHD she recommended him seeing a phychiatrist instead of medicating him herself due to some of the anger symptoms he had. Thank you and we will miss her and the staff, now that we no longer have Kaiser.