- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea L Aagesen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Andrea L Aagesen has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Andrea L Aagesen Accepts the Following Insurance
- 325 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ste 100 Ann Arbor , MI : (734) 936-7210
More about Dr. Andrea L Aagesen
Dr. Aagesen graduated from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2007. Dr. Aagesen works in Ann Arbor, MI and specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.