Dr. Andrea Quintana Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Quintana?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2017

She is thoughtful and takes time with you. She really cares about her patience.

Beyond Excellent, way beyond excellent.

Posted on April 15th, 2017

I have just switched primary doctors due to insurance issues. For the first time in awhile I was very happy that my company changed insurance coverage. Dr. Quintana is of the best doctors I have encountered. Dr. Quintana took her time, she chatted with me while at the same time using here medical expertise . PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT LIKE THIS ANYMORE ( LET ALONE PHYSICIANS). However Dr. Andrea Quintana is and that says a lot. Her support team are very nice and exhibit a professionalism that is hard to find these days.

staff needs to be more professional, to be they are too nasty

Posted on February 4th, 2017

a staff member attending to me and chewing gum and making noise with it, i find it disgusting.

This office went way downhill. : (

Posted on January 20th, 2016

You seldom get to see DR Q. Usually you see a PA. The nurses are truly nice & caring. They decided my co-pay needed to increase & went so far as to highlight the increase in my insurance, only to see the office decided she gets specialist co-pay. Minimal face time with patients, minimal follow-up if any. Little bedside manner.

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I love when I get to see her personally. It annoys me when I schedule an appointment and find I am being seen by a NP. Personally I don't mind that they are a NP but they are constantly changing them. The two medical assistants are bilingual, friendly and helpful. The office manager is also a sweet heart. I love the staff. They have weekend and evening hours. what else could I ask for?

Posted on October 25th, 2011

This office is very neat and everyone is helpful and friendly. Dr. Q has a great bedside manner and she listened to me and didn't rush me out the door. Love that they call perscriptions into the pharmacy for you =) overall a good experience and I will be bringing back my daughter there!!

Time to find a new Dr.!

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I was reprimanded by Dr. Quintana since it was 2 years since my last visit. Um, if I'm not sick, why go to the Dr? Just to put money in your pocket? I don't think so. Then she said she didn't want to refill my dermatology medication because of the fact that it was 2 years since my last visit. On top of that, she gave me an antibiotic that you are not supposed to give to people with Penicillin allergies. CVS made me sign a waiver stating that I agree to purchase the medication against the pharmacist's warning that it is unsafe for those with penicillin allergies to take this particular antibiotic. I will now find a new Dr.

They used to be good

Posted on June 11th, 2011

When they first opened, they were great. Now it's a different experience. They have no compassion, no bedside manner. Rosanne and Dr. Quintana go out of their way to make the patients feel poorly. If you ask a question, they either bite your head off or act like you are dumb to even ask a question like that. My entire family has left the office and taken our needs elsewhere.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I was a patient for four years and never got a clear diagnosys. I had to go to a new doctor because of a new insurance (thank God)and within one visit a was told what my problem was will never recomend this doctor!!!

Definitely Recommend

Posted on April 11th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Quintana for the almost 8 years. Even though I have moved to Florida, I still have her as my families primary care physician and we go back to NY for physicals for my entire family yearly. Though she may look really young, she is very knowledgeable and practices the way doctors did long ago... with patience, understanding and actual caring.

Joan Smith