Dr. Andrea J Rapkin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Andrea J Rapkin?

Better than expected!

After reading reviews on this site and others, I was rather hesitant to meet with Dr. Rapkin, however I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was nice, I did not wait long, Dr. Rapkin listened to everything I had to say (which took awhile) and made a diagnosis that I think is accurate. She is very knowledgeable. I was meeting with her for a second opinion and I have done a great deal of research on my own. In addition to a medical condition, I also met with her to address bio-identical HR and I again like what she had to say and what she prescribed. Can't comment on her follow up as I only met with her today. Hope this is helpful.

Maybe a great researcher/ professor but not caring doctor.

After taking a day off from my work and got babysitter for my kids, they told me that they made a mistake about time and told me to come back another day. I told them I was a out of town patient and finally convinced her to take me. They also forgot to send me package of paper work for new patient, so I was trying to write as much as I can but Dr. Rankin came in to tell me don't even bother. She need to leave in 30 min since she had a weekly meeting with her students. While I was trying to describe my situation as fast as I can, but she quickly cut me off to tell me to continue what I had been doing and left. I w