Dr. Andrea Richter-Werning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Richter-Werning?

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Dr. Richter is the most caring doctor I've ever seen. It's like talking with a good friend who cares about your problems AND knows the answers. She was very caring when we discussed an important medical issue. She was sympathetic and very supportive, allowing me to make my own choices rather than pushing me any which way. Tht being said, sometimes she could push just a little, or at least make her personal opinion known. Sometimes the decision is too big to make on your own, and she is so gentle that it's hard to tell what she thinks you should do.

Amazing

Posted on June 16th, 2011

After being tired of waiting three months for an appointment and then over an hour at my old doctor's office my friend referred me to Dr. Richter. Switching to Dr. Richter was the best move. Immediately she makes you feel welcome and never leaves until all of your questions have been resolved. Although she just opened a new practice as Women of the Woodlands closed (now at all about women downstairs) I've never had to wait more than 15 minutes to be seen. I wish i could find a general Physician just like her.

The BEST doctor EVER!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr. Richter is the best doctor anyone could ever have! I was so happy when I met her!! I had to move and I dread finding a new doctor. She is the most caring, understanding, patient, funny, loving, sweet doctor!!There are sooooo many great things I can say about her to no end!!!!

Very Kind

Posted on November 20th, 2010

Dr. Richter is one of the most down to earth and friendly doctors I have ever had. I have never left her office with unanswered questions or feeling as though my issues were unresolved.

Posted on July 22nd, 2009

dr.richter is an amazing dr. you can tell she genuinely cares for her patients and is really involved in the well being of all women who come through her door.

Posted on September 21st, 2017